These knit terry nappies are made from 100% organic cotton grown in the USA and knit in Canada. Organic cotton is becoming increasingly popular as it is grown without the use of harmful chemicals that have an adverse affect on the environment. The benefit of organic cotton transfers to your baby, leaving no chemical residue in the cotton to come in contact with your baby's delicate skin. This is kind to sensitive skin conditions, including eczema sufferers.
The Motherease One-Size™ Organic nappy is the same design as our One-Size™ Dry nappy.
- Snaps can be manipulated to accommodate your baby's growing needs, and are reinforced to ensure that they never pull out of the nappy.
- Absorbency level is up to 375mls.
- 100% polyester stay dry lining to keep baby's skin dry and prevent nappy rash.
- Ring spun, combed cotton yarn ensures a top quality knit terry.
- Natural unbleached finish.
- Soft rib-knit binding covers the elastic at waist and leg openings to remain soft against baby skin.
Motherease products can be machine washed in warm or hot water (60 degrees celsius is the manufacturer recommended temperature) and tumble dried. Covers and nappies can be washed together. Bleaches are not recommended as they may damage fabrics. Line drying is recommended where possible.
Recommended Additional Products
Motherease nappies are designed to be used with Rikki or Airflow Covers. These provide a leak-proof fabric to prevent the nappies leaking through, and are available in gorgeous Eco-theme prints, or soft colours. Covers can be used for 3-4 nappy changes before needing to be washed.
We recommend purchasing the Snap-in Booster to compliment your nappy system. These have the same stay-dry lining to keep your baby dry, and will add 200ml of absorbency, perfect for over-night or very heavy wetters and older children. The boosters simply sit on top of the nappy and snap in at the top front to keep them in place.